- Fixed vb config option that was causing games not to launch
- Fixed crash on double-click of empty games library
- Fixed all context menu exceptions (null errors) on Games Library
- Fixed a master system config option (so games now run)
- Added 'Minimise to taskbar on Game Launch' settings option (default is ON)
- Extract this release somewhere, run the executable and choose your Mednafen directory (must be the Mednafen 0.9.39.x branch). If you currently use system-specific config files with Mednafen it is recommended that you setup a new Mednafen folder (extract Mednafen to a new folder) to avoid issues.
- Starting with this version of MedLaunch you can safely extract this new release over an existing Medlaunch folder (providing you do not have MedLaunch running at the time).
- Run the MedLaunch executable and your current database will be upgraded before the application starts proper.
Please consider donating to the MedLaunch project using one of the methods below. This will continue to ensure we can keep our servers running and spend more time developing a frontend for the best emulator out there!