- Fixed vb config option that was causing games not to launch
- Fixed crash on double-click of empty games library
- Fixed all context menu exceptions (null errors) on Games Library
- Fixed a master system config option (so games now run)
- Added 'Minimise to taskbar on Game Launch' settings option (default is ON)
- If upgrading you MUST either install MedLaunch in a new directory, or make sure to delete your existing MedLaunch.db database file before launching the new version. This will be fixed very soon.
- The launcher currently only handles absolute paths correctly. Relative path handling may or may not work but this part of the code needs a proper overhaul
- It is recommended that you use a brand new Mednafen instance for the time being. You can download the latest version of Mednafen from the Mednafen website. If you do not do this you might experience issues with already existing system specific configuration files in the Mednafen folder. Specifically, these will override base settings in MedLaunch until said system configuration is enabled in the launcher. This will be addressed in future releases.